Reply to this topicStart new topic
how to lose weight, i needd heellpp
LoST SouL
post Jul 25 2004, 05:41 PM
Post #1

Some 1 plz find me, help me find my way..my way bak 2 bliss

Group: Member
Member No: 1,748

hey hey im 16 yrs old 5' 2'' n i weigh 130 lbs i feel so fat n i wanna lose weight n idk how like verything i try aint working.. i swim twice week bout 30 laps of all the storks n i eat only 2 meals a day n i hardly eat chips or ice cream that kinda stuff... so idk wat im doin rong... im not losing ne weight it seems like im gaining... sad.gif

mai_z
post Jul 25 2004, 05:59 PM
Post #2

unify and defeat... divide and crumble

Member No: 6,379

actually, you're not overweight, your bmi should be around 23-24, which is average. If u still want to lose weight tho, exercise regularly, follow the Food Guide, and drink lots of water

oOjenniOo
post Jul 25 2004, 06:12 PM
Post #3

Member No: 27,737

i think your gaining weight cause all that muscle!

LoST SouL
post Jul 25 2004, 06:14 PM
Post #4

i think your gaining weight cause all that muscle!

haha i wish i have a tummy.. =( its so.. it front of mee

GyrL_wit_da_KuRL...
post Jul 25 2004, 06:17 PM
Post #5

u nO u lub meEh..heh

Member No: 28,402

swimming makes you gain lots of muscle..lolz...so if u think about it...ur wieght could b muscle NOT nessisarily fat...

LoST SouL
post Jul 25 2004, 06:19 PM
Post #6

swimming makes you gain lots of muscle..lolz...so if u think about it...ur wieght could b muscle NOT nessisarily fat...

true but like 2 months ago my jeans were kinda loose now they mad tight.. so idk i think im gaingin weight but idk yy

HoneyGurl
post Jul 25 2004, 06:26 PM
Post #7

--ALL EYEZ ON MEEH--

Member No: 29,473

See i have the same situation.. I'm 5'1 and weigh 133. N like i want to loose the weight but idk how. Like n i'm onlee a sophmore in high skool. People say dat i don't look fat. But i no i do.. N plus i lift weightz n all. N i love having a muscular body. But i love to eat and wen i don't eat i get a hunger headache. I just wish dea was a way so i could be atleast 120 pounds again....

LoST SouL
post Jul 25 2004, 06:30 PM
Post #8

i wanna b like 115 120 n i kno muscles adds to your weight but like i kno its not toatlly muscle kus i have a tummy n like i did crunches but they didn show up kus they were covered by the fat so idk wat 2 do ne more ... how kan i make the fat go away

moosepoop
post Jul 25 2004, 07:31 PM
Post #9

Member No: 38

just exercise your ass off and eat healthy!

alwaysalone
post Jul 25 2004, 07:43 PM
Post #10

Just another teenage girl.....

Member No: 15,262

QUOTE(LoST SouL @ Jul 25 2004, 5:41 PM)
hey hey im 16 yrs old 5' 2'' n i weigh 130 lbs i feel so fat n i wanna lose weight n idk how like verything i try aint working.. i swim twice week bout 30 laps of all the storks n i eat only 2 meals a day n i hardly eat chips or ice cream that kinda stuff... so idk wat im doin  rong... im not losing ne weight it seems like im gaining... sad.gif

ohmy.gif I am 12 and weigh more than you! OH NO! Like by 10 pounds too... and I go to the GYM! Maybe it's muscle....... I hope so...... ermm.gif Oh, but I'm taller too.....I'm like 5'5 or somthin.... that's a big diff. CONFUSED! wacko.gif

Alpha240
post Jul 25 2004, 07:47 PM
Post #11

Member No: 33,074

i know that muscle weighs more than fat, but it takes a lot of regular weight lifting to gain 1 lb of muscle in a month. So if you're excercising and not losing weight, u can't blame it on gaining muscle mass. you should go running and biking and do a more intense excercise routine then swimming. also, cut back on sugar and eat more fruits, vegetables, salads, nuts, and fish. Stay away from those carbs too, like pasta and white bread. also, try to eat like 4-6 small meals throughout the day rather than two big meals. Give up the sodas and fruit juice, and just stick to water- and drink lots of it! i'm tryin to lose 15 lbs myself so i've read a lot about this stuff tongue.gif well good luck! biggrin.gif

bigpoppaproppy
post Jul 25 2004, 09:37 PM
Post #12

Member No: 21,855

EAT MORE!!!

by only eating twice a day, you are dropping your metabolism very low and causing your body to want to hold on to it's fat stores. if you ate 6 smaller meals per day spaced 3 hours apart your metabolism would stay high and you would burn more fat.

islandkiss
post Jul 25 2004, 10:24 PM
Post #13

Kermit the frog = <3

Member No: 15,215

just eat healthy and excercise like crazy.

miss-blasian
post Jul 25 2004, 11:20 PM
Post #14

Desiree

Member No: 18,253

i think you are around the right size...is it like..you're thin but you have stomach? because i would say i am like...regular but i have a poochy belly...i'm 5'3 and i am 120 lbs.

i would say just eat all colors of food..(ex. red= apples, tomatoes, etc.)
and just work out...yeah...

i just try to be content with what i have.

kantoaznboi
post Jul 26 2004, 02:03 AM
Post #15

Future Mr. Kelly Clarkson

Member No: 3,552

QUOTE(LoST SouL @ Jul 25 2004, 5:41 PM)
hey hey im 16 yrs old 5' 2'' n i weigh 130 lbs i feel so fat n i wanna lose weight n idk how like verything i try aint working.. i swim twice week bout 30 laps of all the storks n i eat only 2 meals a day n i hardly eat chips or ice cream that kinda stuff... so idk wat im doin rong... im not losing ne weight it seems like im gaining... sad.gif

if u honestly wanna lose wait, u have 2 have at least 3 meals a day and have a healthy snack inbetween breakfast-lunch and lunch-dinner. i should eat til ur full not stuff.

u should atleast do half an hour of cardio every other day, at most 6 times a week, ur body needs rest.

also its the intake. u have 2 try and cut out all the fats and unhealth junk thats just empty calories. u wanna try and not consume more calories then u burn. also never cut out carbs, because carbs r ur source of energy. its good 2 cut bak alil bit, but never leave it out. carbs include, like breads, pastas rice, all that stuff.

bigpoppaproppy
post Jul 26 2004, 03:48 AM
Post #16

^^

it's not healthy to cut out all fats either

your body needs a certain portion of calories from fats...as long as theyre not saturated they are fine

soulovely
post Jul 26 2004, 04:12 AM
Post #17

will dance 4 hugz

Member No: 21,950

i was doing a school experiment and did the atkins diet for a week. i lost 10lbs. but with my other friend she lost 3lbs. i think i have a pretty fast metabolism... but you should try it though.

i'd do the regular don't over eat, eat healthy, excersice.

i agree with bigpoppaproppy too i read that somewhere. but i eat like once a day (which isn't good. but i'm either too lazy to cook for myself, or am too busy i forget to eat) and i lose too much weight. which is also bad) but people's bodies are different... that's why you should try many different things to see which is best for you.

HuGs_fOr_yOu
post Jul 26 2004, 04:21 AM
Post #18

Member No: 32,749

Eat when you are hungree, stop wen you are not hungree. Don't keep eating and eating till yer like stuffed. It also helps wen you have like 3 healthy meals a day, and a couple snakes [ Rather than 2 big meals. ]

cAb3rTo
post Jul 26 2004, 04:22 AM
Post #19

. . . 1's and 2's. . .

Member No: 19,948

workout for 3 hours a day , 5 days a week and during the work outs you only get 2 water brakes . make that 3 if your really tired . and stay away from any kinds of pasta . after that you should lose the weight you want in about 2 or 3 weeks depending how hard you word and how well you maintain yourself . and if you do the working out part right you should lose about 2-4 pounds a day ! laugh.gif !
you may be thinking thats crazy and insane but i did for about 2 and a half months . we did this for wrestling season . biggrin.gif . well you can try other ways but i know for sure that this workout right here will make you lose weight .

-p3aCe`

bigpoppaproppy
post Jul 26 2004, 04:37 AM
Post #20

QUOTE(cAb3rTo @ Jul 26 2004, 4:22 AM)
workout for 3 hours a day , 5 days a week and during the work outs you only get 2 water brakes . make that 3 if your really tired . and stay away from any kinds of pasta . after that you should lose the weight you want in about 2 or 3 weeks depending how hard you word and how well you maintain yourself . and if you do the working out part right you should lose about 2-4 pounds a day ! laugh.gif !
you may be thinking thats crazy and insane but i did for about 2 and a half months . we did this for wrestling season . biggrin.gif . well you can try other ways but i know for sure that this workout right here will make you lose weight .

-p3aCe`

you also burned a majority of water weight and ALOT of muscle

the body cannot(if you're not chemically aided) lose more than 2-3lbs of pure fat per week....

3 hours a day for most people is overtraining

also the water break thing is only going to cause dehydration, and possibly a muscle injury over such a long period

theres a BIG dif between losing weight and losing fat....

swtpumkinpie
post Jul 26 2004, 06:20 AM
Post #21

Member No: 11,135

QUOTE(sweetx305 @ Jul 25 2004, 8:47 PM)
i know that muscle weighs more than fat, but it takes a lot of regular weight lifting to gain 1 lb of muscle in a month. So if you're excercising and not losing weight, u can't blame it on gaining muscle mass.

she's not just weight lifting. swimming is better excercise than regular weight lifting. why do you think swimmers have better bodies than some people and all they do is swim??? hehehehe

SHW33T_PiNKNESS
post Jul 26 2004, 06:46 AM
Post #22

n.O.o.B.i.E

Member No: 33,431

try not to sit down too much. after eatin`, walk around for 10 or 15 minutes until the food gets digested...nd always remember...muscles weigh more than fat...but in mah opinion u r not fat...u should try to compare ur self to fatter ppo nd it'll prolly make u feel better =]

Alpha240
post Jul 26 2004, 09:31 AM
Post #23

Member No: 33,074

she's not just weight lifting. swimming is better excercise than regular weight lifting. why do you think swimmers have better bodies than some people and all they do is swim??? hehehehe

i know she's not weight lifting, that's why i'm saying it takes a lot of regular weight lifting to gain muscle and she's not doing that, that's why she can't blame "gaining muscle" for her staying at the same weight.

swimming is a great workout but you burn more calories doing something more vigorous such as running or biking.

makulit
post Jul 26 2004, 12:56 PM
Post #24

easily amused.

Member No: 32,094

try other sports besides swimming & work out as much as you can, but don't over exert yourself to the point that you can't handle it. also when it comes to eating don't limit yourself to only 2 meals a day thinking it's gonna help you lose weight. try having more meals, not complete meals, just little helpings because this will cause your metabolism to work faster than it has been working because of eating. keep in mind to watch what you eat, not saying you can't eat your fave meals, but be aware that maybe sometimes you've eaten too much. losing weight takes discipline, but no need to starve & tire yourself from doing all these stuff & not seeing any results. _smile.gif

California Dream...
post Jul 26 2004, 01:26 PM
Post #25

Member No: 33,893

It doesn't seem like your fat .. From your height and weight ..

I don't know how to lose weight though .. Sorry .

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: